The Multotec Group, established more than thirty years ago, is a South African organisation with German shareholding. Its core business is the supply of products and services to the mining, mineral beneficiation and power generation industries.
The group comprises four main operating entities, each with its own product range and associated services, namely Multotec Manufacturing, Multotec Process Equipment, Multotec Wear Linings, and Multotec Rubber.
- Mining deals reach decade low - EY - Mineweb
- Dominican activists decry mining projects as 'new form of colonialism' - Al Jazeera America
- Zuma sends Mining Bill back to Parliament - Eyewitness News
- Zimbabwe: Mining firm seeks foreign investment - Independent Online
- Sibanye hoards uranium for deals - BDlive