Assemblies supplied in single, twin or triple starts, 4 turns high capacity 1000mm diameter.
Compact modular design, to add flexibillity when building or replacing the spiral plant.
Materials of construction selected to give a long life, low cost and low maintenance...
The Multotec Group, established more than thirty years ago, is a South African organisation with German shareholding. Its core business is the supply of products and services to the mining, mineral beneficiation and power generation industries.
The group comprises four main operating entities, each with its own product range and associated services, namely Multotec Manufacturing, Multotec Process Equipment, Multotec Wear Linings, and Multotec Rubber.
- Geological Survey Official Linked to Mining Corruption Scandal - Zambia Reports
- Zambia trebles mining royalty tax to 20% - mines start closing - BizNews
- Chile's Mineral Industry Is Mining Renewable Energy - CleanTechnica
- Singapore has potential to become key hub for mining: Industry players - TODAYonline
- Canada approves world's largest copper-gold project - MINING.com