The Multotec Group, established more than thirty years ago, is a South African organisation with German shareholding. Its core business is the supply of products and services to the mining, mineral beneficiation and power generation industries.
The group comprises four main operating entities, each with its own product range and associated services, namely Multotec Manufacturing, Multotec Process Equipment, Multotec Wear Linings, and Multotec Rubber.
- Coal mining companies closed - Jakarta Post
- French businessman jailed for 2 years in Guinea mining case - Financial Times
- Indonesia, Freeport Agree on New Mining Terms - Wall Street Journal
- Ministry highlights development in mining sector - Stabroek News
- AK Beat: Billionaire mining investor says Pebble "will not be built" - Anchorage Daily News