The Multotec Group, established more than thirty years ago, is a South African organisation with German shareholding. Its core business is the supply of products and services to the mining, mineral beneficiation and power generation industries.
The group comprises four main operating entities, each with its own product range and associated services, namely Multotec Manufacturing, Multotec Process Equipment, Multotec Wear Linings, and Multotec Rubber.
- JSE in positive territory, but mining shares retreat - BDlive
- Questions Surround Dissolution of Zim Mining Boards - AllAfrica.com
- Anglo aims to reinvigorate Sishen mine - BDlive
- Four miners sue Hecla Mining Co. over 2011 underground ordeal - The Spokesman Review
- India taps closed iron-ore mines for a restart - Creamer Media's Mining Weekly