The Multotec Group, established more than thirty years ago, is a South African organisation with German shareholding. Its core business is the supply of products and services to the mining, mineral beneficiation and power generation industries.
The group comprises four main operating entities, each with its own product range and associated services, namely Multotec Manufacturing, Multotec Process Equipment, Multotec Wear Linings, and Multotec Rubber.
- Nod given to mining near Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant: activists - Deccan Chronicle
- Government digs up gold mining proposal; extraction likely by 2016-end - Economic Times
- Mining Roundup: BTC Guild For Sale and ZeusMiner's Sudden Hardware Halt - CoinDesk
- Dark Pits of Disease: Mining's History of Hookworm - Discover Magazine (blog)
- Major Bitcoin mining pool BTC Guild 'likely being sold' after shutdown warning - VentureBeat