The Multotec Group, established more than thirty years ago, is a South African organisation with German shareholding. Its core business is the supply of products and services to the mining, mineral beneficiation and power generation industries.
The group comprises four main operating entities, each with its own product range and associated services, namely Multotec Manufacturing, Multotec Process Equipment, Multotec Wear Linings, and Multotec Rubber.
- Mining has Become Infamous Because of Lack of Governance - Forbes India
- Stop rat-hole mining: Tribunal - Calcutta Telegraph
- Data mining are of high strategic significance for Indian firms - Business Standard
- Gold mining comes back to Nova Scotia - MINING.com
- Plans to merge Barrick Gold Corp and Newmont Mining Corp break down ... - Financial Post