The Multotec Group, established more than thirty years ago, is a South African organisation with German shareholding. Its core business is the supply of products and services to the mining, mineral beneficiation and power generation industries.
The group comprises four main operating entities, each with its own product range and associated services, namely Multotec Manufacturing, Multotec Process Equipment, Multotec Wear Linings, and Multotec Rubber.
- Zimbabwe 'one of worst mining jurisdictions' - Independent Online
- Unilateral revocation of collective deals triggers mining strife - Independent Online
- Indaba reflects state of SA mining industry - Creamer Media's Mining Weekly
- Kigoma Alat Delegation Hails Mining Investors Over Projects - AllAfrica.com
- 'Energy crisis' halts copper mining expansion in Congo's Katanga province - BDlive