The Multotec Group, established more than thirty years ago, is a South African organisation with German shareholding. Its core business is the supply of products and services to the mining, mineral beneficiation and power generation industries.
The group comprises four main operating entities, each with its own product range and associated services, namely Multotec Manufacturing, Multotec Process Equipment, Multotec Wear Linings, and Multotec Rubber.
- Data Mining Reveals How News Coverage Varies Around the World - MIT Technology Review
- Goa govt clears 10 mining leases, operations likely to resume soon - Firstpost
- An Act of War? The Law of Naval Mining - War on the Rocks
- Mining: Harmony Gold reports net loss - Independent Online
- Amplats suffers big production losses - BDlive