The Multotec Group, established more than thirty years ago, is a South African organisation with German shareholding. Its core business is the supply of products and services to the mining, mineral beneficiation and power generation industries.
The group comprises four main operating entities, each with its own product range and associated services, namely Multotec Manufacturing, Multotec Process Equipment, Multotec Wear Linings, and Multotec Rubber.
- CoAL pushes back restarting Vele plant - BDlive
- Grand Canyon uranium mining ban upheld by federal court - Arizona Republic
- Judge Upholds Ban on New Mining Claims on 1M Acres - ABC News
- Greenland PM's leave creates uncertainty for fledgling mining industry - Creamer Media's Mining Weekly
- Mining industry hits out at protester activity in northern NSW - ABC Online