Two different basic models and two different combinations to suit the coal quality, making the Multotec coal spiral range one of the most extensive in the world
Assemblies supplied in single, twin or triple starts, 7 turns in high, or low feed ash profiles
The Multotec Group, established more than thirty years ago, is a South African organisation with German shareholding. Its core business is the supply of products and services to the mining, mineral beneficiation and power generation industries.
The group comprises four main operating entities, each with its own product range and associated services, namely Multotec Manufacturing, Multotec Process Equipment, Multotec Wear Linings, and Multotec Rubber.
- Entrée Gold's Ann Mason Project won't be mined soon - Reno Gazette Journal
- Feds move toward protecting Canada's 'brand' in foreign mining operations - Macleans.ca
- Feds move gingerly toward protecting 'Canada brand' in foreign mining operations - Calgary Herald
- Politician and mining magnate Clive Palmer attempts to suppress existence of ... - Sydney Morning Herald
- Cabinet ministers tout importance of 'Canada brand' to mining sector growth - CP24 Toronto's Breaking News