The Multotec Group, established more than thirty years ago, is a South African organisation with German shareholding. Its core business is the supply of products and services to the mining, mineral beneficiation and power generation industries.
The group comprises four main operating entities, each with its own product range and associated services, namely Multotec Manufacturing, Multotec Process Equipment, Multotec Wear Linings, and Multotec Rubber.
- Randgold CEO warns against tax hike in new Congo mining code - Reuters Africa
- Ban mining shares not on UC's agenda - The Canberra Times
- Ordinance sets the stage for opening up of mining sector - Indian Express
- New PAEF Film Highlights Destructive Mining in Armenia - Armenian Weekly
- LMEWEEK-UK offers Chile's Codelco $1 bln investment deal in mining - Reuters