Our customised chute liners are manufactured from a range of liner materials including ceramics, cast basalt, rubber, magnetic and combination materials to extend the wear life of your mineral processing equipment in the mining, mineral processing and power generation industries.
World-leading chute liners for your application!
Multotec has over 40 years’ experience in developing tailored chute lining solutions according to your application! All chute liners are manufactured to your specifications at our state-of-the-art facilities in Johannesburg, South Africa and are supplied to applications globally.
Our range of chute liners:
- Cast basalt, RubCer and rubber chute liners
- The high wear-resistant properties of alumina ceramic and basalt are utilised in both tile and pipe lining solutions to provide optimum plant component protection
- Ceramic chute liners
- Provides the highest protection against abrasion and corrosion
- Cut into any shape
- Polishes to a smooth glassy surface (zero friction against minerals)
- Polyurethane, rubber and ceramic chute liners
- Protects chutes from high-velocity impacts
- Ideal for all high-wear areas, including chutes and transfer points
- Rubber chute liners and polyurethane chute liners
- Requires no mechanical or adhesive fastening
- Ideal for large feed sizes, high impacts and sliding abrasions
New quick fit wear panels
Multotec has recently developed new quick fit wear panels. These pre-assembled ceramic wear tiles are stud-welded to panels to enable simple, fast chute liner replacement.
This innovation also includes our new green dot tile wear monitoring system to alert operators of excessive wear or change-out dates.
Tailored for your application
Multotec engineers its chute wear solutions to order according to individual customer requirements and will conduct a full on-site wear audit to determine which lining solution will best suit your application specifications.
Contact Multotec todayto organise a customised chute liner solution or comprehensive wear audit today!
Chute wear liners for any application
Multotec chute liner solutions include both sleeve and tile form solutions that provide protection for pipelines, chambers, transfer points and chutes against high-velocity impacts and sliding abrasions. Heat-resistant abrasion solutions are provided through the use of cast basalt, which offers thermal protection up to 400 °C.
Our chute liners are used across the globe!
Multotec has an international customer base covering Africa, East and Central Asia, Philippines, Australia, the Middle East and South America, with strategically situated distribution networks ensuring the highest levels of service are maintained.
Multotec has established a reputation as a world-class provider of chute lining solutions, with an array of international references in the power generation, mining, minerals processing, chemical and petrochemical, pulp and papers, food, water treatment and other process industries.