Multotec will partner with you over the lifetime of your plant, constantly seeking to optimise process efficiency to make sure you achieve your mineral processing goals at the lowest cost per ton. Our team of leading metallurgists and engineers will help improve your profitability by continuously working towards leaner, more efficient beneficiation processes geared towards enhancing product speed to market and increasing product consistency and reliability while reducing waste.
Read about our latest improvements and innovations:
- PC (Ribbon Inlet Head) Cyclone Makes Comeback
- Multotec Improves Its AA165 Cyclone Design
- HDPE Cyclone Overflow Elbows
- Polyurethane Commissioning Spigots
- Cast Iron Cyclone Flanged Vortex Finders
- Cast Iron Cyclones – Cone Spigots (Monocone)
- Improvement To Metal Spigot Holders
- New GV Cyclone For Tailings Dam Applications
In the News
World Conference Sampling and Blending 2019
The 9th World Conference of Sampling and Blending (WCSB9) was held from 6 – 9 May 2019 in Beijing, with a record attendance of 450 delegates!