Copper beneficiation equipment from Multotec is designed to complement the copper beneficiation process so that each stage of the mineral beneficiation process reduces overheads and lowers your overall cost per ton.
Multotec’s copper beneficiation solutions provide peace of mind during the entire process. This is because with Multotec, our emphasis is on plant availability and service support.
All supply, installation and asset management, as well as flow sheet optimisation, are managed by specialists in their field.
Copper beneficiation equipment from Multotec:
- Screening Solutions
- Cyclone Solutions
- Sampling Solutions
- Wear Solutions
- Milling and Grinding Media Solutions
- Flotation Solutions
- Magnetic Separation
Contact us on +27 (0) 11 923 6000 or complete the enquiry form to achieve your copper beneficiation goals with Multotec!
Overview of a typical copper process flow sheet:
- Ore from ROM is screened and conveyed to the primary SAG mill for crushing via a hammer sampler and over belt magnet. Downstream of the mill, the ore is graded through a trommel screen and fed to the high capacity cyclone cluster.
- Particles smaller than a certain cut point are transferred for primary flotation while larger particles are fed for additional crushing and screening at a secondary ball milland trommel screen.
- The mineral rich streams from primary flotation and the secondary ball mill combine and are processed through secondary flotation. This slurry is sampled and fed to a thickener before being pumped to a filtration plant.
- The less refined slurry from secondary flotation is reprocessed through a grinding mill and trommel screen.
Click here to view our copper processing flow sheets
Need more info on our coal centrifuges? Send us an enquiry here today!
Your beneficiation partner
Multotec provides exceptionally high levels of service delivery, including full equipment maintenance contracts, thanks to our established and strategically located distribution network.
Designed and refined in response to real field beneficiation challenges over our 40-year history, our copper beneficiation equipment achieves your goals at the lowest cost per ton.
As a technology-driven company, our copper beneficiation solutions are supported by a team of skilled engineers and metallurgists, with a wealth of process and application knowledge that we use to achieve copper beneficiation at the lowest cost per ton.
We’ve supplied copper beneficiation solutions to some of the world’s leading mining houses and engineering companies:
Mining Houses: African Rainbow Minerals | Chemaf S.P.R.L. | Eurasian Natural Resources Corp | First Quantum Minerals | Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold | Glencore International plc | Katanga Mining | Metorex | Rio Tinto | Vale | Vendanta Resources | Anglo American
Engineering Companies: AMEC | Ausenco | Tenova Bateman | Bechtel Corp. | DRA | Fluor | Hatch | SNC Lavalin Mining & Metallurgy | Techint Engineering & Construction
South America reference: Anglo American Cobre | BHP Billiton | Codelco | GFI Mining | Quadra FNX | Southern Peru Copper | Xstrata
Multotec will design a beneficiation process tailored to your specific requirements! Contact us today.
In the News
World Conference Sampling and Blending 2019
The 9th World Conference of Sampling and Blending (WCSB9) was held from 6 – 9 May 2019 in Beijing, with a record attendance of 450 delegates!