Gold beneficiation solutions from Multotec covers each stage of the beneficiation process, from ROM stockpile to processed mineral and tailings.
As a technology-driven company, our gold beneficiation solutions are supported by a team of skilled engineers and metallurgists, with a wealth of process and application knowledge that we use to achieve gold beneficiation at the lowest cost per ton.
Our equipment solutions for gold beneficiation include:
- Screening solutions (wedgewire, polyurethane and interstage screens)
- Gravity separation solutions
- Cyclone solutions
- Sampling solutions
- Magnetic separation solutions
- Mill lining and grinding media solutions
- Wear solutions
Achieve your gold beneficiation goals with Multotec! Contact us on +27 (0) 11 923 6000 or complete the enquiry form.
A typical gold beneficiation flow sheet: a brief overview
- As ore is transported from stockpile along a conveyor belt, an overbelt magnet removes ferrous-based junk from the stream.
- Following screening, the stream can be sampled with Multotec’s hammer sampler.
- A semi-autogenous or ball mill then grinds and crushes the ore to a finer particle size, which is then fed to a trommel screen.
- Cyclones are then employed to separate correctly-sized particles from oversized particles, with oversized particles being returned to the mill for further crushing. Correctly-sized particles can be transported to a thickening dam, ready for leaching.
- A slurry sampler is usually installed prior to the addition of cyanide-based solution in the leaching process. Kambalda screens and Interstage screens are used within the CIP/CIL process. Screens are also placed prior to flotation as well as in the elution outflow.
* NOTE: Multotec now offers an enhanced gold-selective ion exchange resin, enhancing gold recovery by up to 25% over carbon-based leaching. Read more about Clean-iX® for gold recovery here.
- Flotation screens are used in the gold beneficiation process to isolate copper particles to Cyclones are used further in the discharge of tailings within the slime dam.
Contact us on +27 (0) 11 923 6000 or complete the enquiry form to achieve your gold beneficiation goals with Multotec!
Your partner in gold beneficiation
Multotec has an established, strategically-located distribution network, allowing us to provide high levels of service delivery, including full maintenance contracts on equipment.
Designed and refined in response to real field gold beneficiation challenges over our 40-year history, our gold beneficiation equipment achieves your goals at the lowest cost per ton.
We’ve supplied gold beneficiation solutions to some of the world’s leading mining houses:
Harmony Gold | Randgold Resources | Barrick Gold | Newmont | Gold Fields | Durban Roodepoort Deep | Crown Gold Recoveries | Aflease Gold Limited | AIMGold | AngloGold Ashanti
Let Multotec design a gold beneficiation process to your requirements! Contact us today.