Gold processing solutions from Multotec ensure your beneficiation plant is optimised for the lowest cost per ton!
With equipment covering each stage of the beneficiation process, from ROM stockpile to processed mineral and tailings, Multotec enables you to achieve your gold processing goals!
Our equipment solutions for gold processing include:
- Screens (wedgewire, polyurethane and interstage)
- Gravity separators
- Magnetic separators
- Mill liners and grinding media
- Wear solutions
Lower your cost per ton with Multotec! Contact us on +27 (0) 11 923 6285 or send us an enquiry here.
A brief overview of a typical gold processing flow sheet
1. Once loaded on a conveyor belt, an overbelt magnet removes ferrous-based junk from the ore.
2. The ore is then ready for preliminary screening. Downstream of this screening, the stream is sampled with a hammer sampler.
3. A semi-autogenous or ball mill is then used to grind and crush the ore to a smaller particle size. Downstream of the milling, the stream is fed to a trommel screen.
4. Cyclones are set at the appropriate cut point to separate correctly-sized particles from those that are too large. Oversized particles are returned to the mill for further crushing. Correctly-sized particles can be sent to a thickening dam for leaching.
5. Normally, a slurry sampler is installed prior to the addition of cyanide-based medium in the leaching process. Kambalda screens and Interstage screens are used within the CIP/CIL process. Screens are also placed prior to flotation as well as in the elution outflow.
* NOTE: Multotec now offers a new gold-selective ion exchange resin that enhances gold recovery by up to 25% compared to carbon-based leaching. Read more about our Clean-iX® for gold processing recovery here.
6. Flotation screens are further employed to isolate any copper particles. Cyclones are used further in the discharge of tailings within the slime dam.
Enhance your plant performance. Contact Multotec here today!
Your partner in gold processing
Our gold processing solutions are designed and refined in response to real field gold processing challenges, and backed by a team of skilled engineers and metallurgists. With over 40 years’ experience in mineral processing, Multotec has a wealth of process and application knowledge, and we use this to achieve our clients’ requirements at the lowest cost per ton.
Through an established, strategically-located distribution network, Multotec provides high levels of aftersales service and support, including full maintenance contracts on equipment.
We’ve supplied gold processing solutions to some of the world’s leading mining houses:
Harmony Gold | Randgold Resources | Barrick Gold | Newmont | Gold Fields | Durban Roodepoort Deep | Crown Gold Recoveries | Aflease Gold Limited | AIMGold | AngloGold Ashanti
Let Multotec optimise your gold processing requirements! Contact us today.
In the News
Multotec’s Global Collaboration To Unlock New Technology, Markets
A long-time screening media leader in the mining sector, Multotec’s remarkable design and manufacturing capability today allows it to share the benefits of its ongoing technology development with its Europe-based sister-companies...