Multotec has developed a range of industrial slurry pumps designed to cut costs and increase overall process efficiency. Multotec has positioned itself as a solutions provider to the numerous industries beyond mineral processing.
Our reputation for providing optimum process solutions and the highest levels of support, from the assistance of appropriate equipment selection through to accurate delivery and both hot and cold commissioning, has been extended to our industrial pump offering. This means Multotec is now well positioned to assist industries using pumps for various applications to attain the best possible uptime and reduce unnecessary overhead expenditure.
Multotec’s pump range
Our range of industrial slurry pumps comprise:
- HD Rubber Pumps: Designed for corrosive slurry operations
- HD Metal Pumps: Casing liners interchangeable with other material options
- MD Pumps: Cost-effective solution for medium-duty slurry applications as well as in the CIP process
- ST Pumps: Ideal choice for handling large or stringy solids
- HD-VS Pumps: Designed to handle highly abrasive slurries
- HD-SP Pumps: Available in different spindle lengths and materials of construction
- MD-TV Pumps: Suited for all sump applications; spillage and carbon transfer
- MF Pumps: Designed to ensure high efficiency with minimal maintenance
Driven by technology channelled through continuous research and development into its products, Multotec employs sophisticated manufacturing, engineering and design technology and equipment to build high-quality products.
In the News
Screen Worm Centrifuges Proves itself in Dewatering Crystalline Salts (April 2018)
Speak to a Multotec consultant today about how we can manufacture a performance enhancing process solution for you!