Multotec has designed a range of mining screens that are constructed from rubber, polyurethane, wedge wire and combination (Polywedge and Polypunch) materials that have proven success in optimising the screening process for international mining giants.
With over 40 years of experience, Multotec has developed a range of robust, resilient mining screens, systems and solutions that have optimised mineral screening processes around the world.
Multotec’s mining screens’ unique designs have resulted in minimal pegging and blinding when screening the majority of the commodities, including coal, diamonds, iron ore, copper, gold, platinum, base metals and heavy minerals.
At Multotec, your mining screens come standard with application knowledge, industry understanding, refined engineering and field service maintenance.
Features of our mining screens:
- Minimise pegging and blinding with optimised designs
- Designed for improved wear life in tough operating conditions
- Mining screens available in a wide range of apertures and panel thicknesses to suit any mineral application
- Available in 305 X 305 mm and 305 X 610 mm or customised sizes to suit your application requirements
- Reduced running costs as only worn mining screen panels need to be replaced
- Quick and simple installation, removal and change-out
Contact a Multotec consultant by filling out the enquiry form.
Multotec’s commitment to research and development and to lowering the overall cost per ton processed for its clients has resulted in mining screens that are modular, cost-effective and designed to lower maintenance and downtime while ensuring even feed distribution and high drainage capacities.
Click here to view Multotec’s mining screens ideal for your industry:
- Coal – Polyurethane Screens, Rubber Screens and Wedge Wire Screens
- Diamonds – Polyurethane Screens, Rubber Screens and Wedge Wire Screens
- Iron Ore – Polyurethane Screens, Rubber Screens and Wedge Wire Screens
- Copper – Polyurethane screens, Rubber Screens and Trommel Screens
- Gold – Polyurethane Screens, Wedge Wire Cylinders and Trommel Screens
- Platinum – Polyurethane Screens, Rubber Screens and Trommel Screens
- Base Metals – Polyurethane Screens, Rubber Screens and Trommel Screens
- Heavy Minerals –Trommel Screens and Wedge Wire Screens
Revolutionising and innovating mining screens to reduce your downtime and costs
Multotec’s experience and knowledge of the global mining industry has enabled it to create mining screens that are easy to install and change-out. Multotec’s commitment to lowering your downtime has resulted in an interlocking system in which only worn panels need to be replaced, and not the entire mining screen, drastically saving you time and money.
Multotec Botswana invests in education SED to uplift community primary schools (December 2017)
In the spirit of community upliftment, on 2 March 2017 Multotec Botswana adopted the Mokane Primary School in Boteti. READ MORE
Multotec improves its AA165 cyclone design
Multotec’s MPC Cyclone Division announced that it has improved the design of its monolithic ceramic AA165 cyclone. READ MORE
Trends In Maintenance On Mines (November 2017)
Adequate budgets for mine plant maintenance – to ensure minimal downtime and optimal performance – need to be based on a strategic management approach that can balance the mine’s production targets with its maintenance requirements. READ MORE