Multotec has designed a range of mining screens that are constructed from rubber, polyurethane, wedge wire and combination (Polywedge and Polypunch) materials that have proven success in optimising the screening process for international mining giants.
With over 40 years of experience, Multotec has developed a range of robust, resilient mining screens, systems and solutions that have optimised mineral screening processes around the world.
Multotec’s mining screens’ unique designs have resulted in minimal pegging and blinding when screening the majority of the commodities, including coal, diamonds, iron ore, copper, gold, platinum, base metals and heavy minerals.
At Multotec, your mining screens come standard with application knowledge, industry understanding, refined engineering and field service maintenance.
Features of our mining screens:
- Minimise pegging and blinding with optimised designs
- Designed for improved wear life in tough operating conditions
- Mining screens available in a wide range of apertures and panel thicknesses to suit any mineral application
- Available in 305 X 305 mm and 305 X 610 mm or customised sizes to suit your application requirements
- Reduced running costs as only worn mining screen panels need to be replaced
- Quick and simple installation, removal and change-out
Contact a Multotec consultant by filling out the enquiry form.
Multotec’s commitment to research and development and to lowering the overall cost per ton processed for its clients has resulted in mining screens that are modular, cost-effective and designed to lower maintenance and downtime while ensuring even feed distribution and high drainage capacities.
Click here to view Multotec’s mining screens ideal for your industry:
- Coal – Polyurethane Screens, Rubber Screens and Wedge Wire Screens
- Diamonds – Polyurethane Screens, Rubber Screens and Wedge Wire Screens
- Iron Ore – Polyurethane Screens, Rubber Screens and Wedge Wire Screens
- Copper – Polyurethane screens, Rubber Screens and Trommel Screens
- Gold – Polyurethane Screens, Wedge Wire Cylinders and Trommel Screens
- Platinum – Polyurethane Screens, Rubber Screens and Trommel Screens
- Base Metals – Polyurethane Screens, Rubber Screens and Trommel Screens
- Heavy Minerals –Trommel Screens and Wedge Wire Screens
Revolutionising and innovating mining screens to reduce your downtime and costs
Multotec’s experience and knowledge of the global mining industry has enabled it to create mining screens that are easy to install and change-out. Multotec’s commitment to lowering your downtime has resulted in an interlocking system in which only worn panels need to be replaced, and not the entire mining screen, drastically saving you time and money.
Join our Milling & Classification Customer Training Workshop
Join our Customer Training Workshops on Milling and Classification this Wednesday 28 August 2019. READ MORE
SOLUTION FOCUS GROWS MULTOTEC FOOTPRINT IN WEST AFRICA
As West Africa’s mining sector continues to grow, Multotec is steadily increasing its base of solutions in the field. READ MORE
Multotec Opens Library At Township Primary School In Middelburg
Multotec’s social responsibility results in new library for Manyano Primary School in Middelburg. READ MORE