Multotec’s focus in the platinum beneficiation industry is the pusuit of optimal plant efficiency in order to reduce overheads and lower your overall cost per ton.
We evaluate each of our client’s requirements individually. This attention to detail enables us to provide the ultimate solution for any application within the PGM process.
Our skilled engineers and metallurgists enable us to provide cost-effective solutions for platinum beneficiation through their extensive skills and experience.
Complete the enquiry form and we’ll contact you with the info you need.
Platinum beneficiation equipment from Multotec:
- Screening Solutions
- Gravity Separation Solutions
- Cyclone Solutions
- Sampling Solutions
- Solid/Liquid Separation Solutions
- Wear Solutions
- Milling and Grinding Media Solutions
- Flotation Solutions
- Magnetic Separation Solutions
Contact us on +27 (0) 11 923 6285 or complete the enquiry form to achieve your platinum beneficiation goals with Multotec!
Overview of a typical UG2 process flow sheet:
- ROM ore is fed to to a sizing screen after being fed past an over belt magnet. This material is conveyed upfront in the beneficiation circuit to a de-sliming screen after crushing, via a hammer belt sampler. Gravity separation using spirals is used to extract chromite by-products.
- After DMS the sink fraction is further milled and then sent to flotation.Remaining material is sent for a secondary milling, flotation, and thickening phases – allowing an environment-friendly, pre-cycloned material to be deposited for tailings.
- The mineral-rich feed is then moved into a solid/liquid separation circuit via a slurry sampler.
- The PGM material is finally processed using filtration to produce a PGM concentrate.
Click here to view our platinum beneficiation flow sheet
Your platinum beneficiation partner
Multotec provides exceptionally high levels of service delivery, including full equipment maintenance contracts, thanks to our established and strategically located distribution network. Designed and refined in response to real field beneficiation challenges over our 40-year history, our platinum beneficiation equipment helps you achieve your mineralprocessing goals at the lowest cost per ton.
Through sharing our extensive knowledge, we aim to not only meet – but exceed our clients’ expectations. We complement this relationship with high-quality products as well as high service and support levels.
Contact a Multotec consultant by filling out the enquiry form.
We’ve supplied platinum beneficiation solutions to some of the world’s leading mining houses and engineering companies:
Anglo Platinum | Lonmin | Impala Platinum | Northern Platinum | Aquarius Platinum | Kroondal Platinum | Messina Platinum
Tenova Bateman | DRA | Hatch Gobal | TWP Projects | Matomo Projects | Read, Swatman & Voigt | AMEC Foster Wheeler
Multotec will design a beneficiation process tailored to your specific requirements! Contact us today.
In the News
World Conference Sampling and Blending 2019
The 9th World Conference of Sampling and Blending (WCSB9) was held from 6 – 9 May 2019 in Beijing, with a record attendance of 450 delegates!