Press filters from Multotec – a global company with over 40 years’ experience in solid/liquid separation. This range of press filters systems is able to effectively and efficiently isolate solids and liquids in fully-automated, energy efficient press-separation cycles.
Reduce component stress, improve safety and lower operating costs with Multotec’s press filter systems!
Find out more about our cyclones,Click here to contact us today!
Features of our press filter systems:
- Reclaim discharged minerals with unique press filter designs
- Fast, automated sludge separation
- Lower capital and operating costs
- Increase environmental compliance
- Comprehensive filter press spec design and after-sales field service
- Self-washing press filter reduce downtime and manual intervention
- Lower drive pressures prolong apparatus life and improve safety
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001 standards
Increase separation cycle times with Multotec’s press filter systems! Click here to contact us today!
Leading design innovations for reliable, efficient solid/liquid separation:
Rapid separation times increase processing efficiency: The rapid filter press’ separation cycles are completed within 15-20 minutes – a decrease in processing time of up to 10 minutes, compared to conventional hydraulic presses – allowing maximum processing capability.
Automate your press’ internal cleaning: The rapid press filter contains internal travelling spray bars that wash the entire filter cloth array simultaneously between each cycle in just 40 seconds, eliminating excessive build-up of material residue and removing the need for manual intervention and unnecessary downtime.
Holistic service and maintenance support: Multotec offers strategic stockholdings and sustained, comprehensive field service and maintenance support by specially-trained engineers to ensure that your filter press operates at maximum productivity efficiency through total component maintenance and fast resolutions of service downtime.
In the News
A Chrome Jewel in The PGM Crown