Rubber Mill Liners
Rubber mill liners from Multotec extend the lifespan of your mineral processing equipment by protecting the inner shell from impacts and abrasions caused by processing different types of minerals.
Multotec, a leader in wear solutions, has developed optimised rubber mill liner designs that result in less wear than standard liners. Multotec has also revolutionised the wear liningsindustry with its rubber mill liners that reduce noise levels commonly associated with mineral processing – to a point where operators no longer need earplugs!
All our rubber mill liners are monitored by Hawkeye™: Multotec’s patented condition monitoring software. Read more below!
Why use Multotec rubber mill liners in your operation:
- Greater wear resistance extends the lifespan of your equipment
- Quick to install and replace, reducing downtime
- Their low weight results in less wear on bearings and reduced energy requirements
- Excellent sealing properties reduce the risk of flushing behind lining and eliminates leakage through bolt-holes
- Grate plate clogging is virtually eliminated, resulting in increased throughput
Speak to a Multotec consultant today about how we can manufacture a performance-enhancing process solution for you! Click here to contact us today!
Click to view our range of rubber mill liners:
Mill and Scrubber Linings
Designed from rubber or rubber composites.
Our range includes:
Shell Plates, Lifter Bars, Head Plates, Grate Plates, Pan Lifters, Trunnion and Bell Mouth Liners, Central Cones and Filling & Corner Segments
Rubber Wear Plates
With customised drilling holes and steel backing plate! Available in a range of sizes to suit your rubber lining configuration.
- 40 to 230 mm thick
- Hole diameters: 30, 50 and 75 mm
Holes can be drilled to any pattern
RubCer Composite Wear Products
Rubber mill liners and ceramic products in one innovative wear solution!
- Ceramic shapes include: cylpebs, blocks and hex tiles
- Non-standard sizes can be cut for chute sides
Ideal for intermediate angles of impact
RubMet Composite Wear Products
Hardox 500 steel sections embedded in rubber mill linings.
- Designed for extremely aggressive wear applications
Can be installed in the impact area to reduce costs
All rubber mill liners are monitored by Hawkeye™ condition monitoring software!
Hawkeye™ is Multotec’s web-based system that captures and records wear and life data for our entire range of rubber mill liners!
- Prompts inspections and change-out dates
- Reduces chances of unplanned stoppages
- Historical database of component life verses tonnage treated. This facilitates easier reporting, trend analysis and indicates areas for design improvements
Click here to read more about how Hawkeye™ allows you to schedule maintenance in your operation!
Find out more about our rubber mill liners and Click here to contact us today!
Optimised designs thanks to innovative software!
Multotec’s rubber mill linings are designed by combining the results of computer simulations and inspection data in order to optimise charge trajectory and wear life.
All components are available in a wide range of designs, dimensions and profiles.
To ensure our customers get the best solution for their requirements, Multotec installation teams supervise, assist and undertake complete rubber mill lining installations.
Realise the benefits of our wear solutions in your application! Contact us today by filling out the form above!