Multotec supplies screening equipment to cater for any mineral processing application! From single screen panels to double trommel screen configurations, we have screening equipment to suit your mineral processing requirements.
Our screening equipment is trusted by mining and mineral processing companies across the world for their lower wear rates and high screening efficiencies.
Over 600 mines in Africa alone rely on our mineral processing equipment to increase processing efficiencies and lower operating costs.
Discover more. Click here to complete an enquiry form and one of our specialists will contact you.
Why choose Multotec as your screening equipment specialist?
- Our screens are injection moulded or hand castin a combination of high-quality materials
- With specialised aperture configurations, our screening systemsreduce pegging and blinding
- Our TeePee™ screen panelsare 50% more effective than standard dewatering panels
- All screening equipment wear is monitored with Hawkeye™ condition monitoring software
Multotec screening equipment is suited to all aspects of mineral screening, from heavy-duty to ultra-fine mineral processing.
All screening equipment features tailored thickness and aperture sizes according to your process flow sheet requirements.
Contact us here today for tailored screening equipment by filling out the form above!
Our range of screening equipment includes:
- Screen Panels: We offer rubber, polyurethane, wedge wire or combination modular screening equipment.
- Trommel Screens: These screens are installed at the end of grinding mills and scrubbers for material screening without vibration.
- Sievebends and Statics: This specialised screening system utilises both polyurethane and wedge wire materials to improve process efficiency.
- Centrifuge Basket: Our centrifuge baskets are manufactured with Optima wedge wire to provide high corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Interstage Screening Equipment: This equipment achieves accurate cut points and minimal binding with symmetrical seamless wedge wire cylinders.
- Sub Frames and Rail System: Our screen panel securing systems deliver an enhanced housing solution for your screen media, tailored to your throughput specifications.
Screening equipment accessories:
Extend the versatility of your screening equipment with our range of accessories. This range of polyurethane flood and spray nozzles are designed to reduce wear rates and provide a longer operating life. They are the ideal accessory for any dewatering screen application!
Monitor your screen wear rates!
Our patented Hawkeye™ condition monitoring system captures and records screening equipment wear data and indicates design improvements. This web-based system monitors component wear during operation and analyses this data to facilitate an accurate prediction of the next change out date, as well as reduces the chances of unplanned stoppages in your operation.
Achieve your mineral processing goals with Multotec’s screening equipment! Enquire here.