Multotec trommels are designed with special emphasis on throughput, oversize return transport, screen panel design and the integrity of frame structure.
Multotec has been supplying trommels to the mineral and solid-waste processing industries since 1982, during which time we have perfected the ability to size and customise our trommels to suit your application.
Our trommels are designed to handle extremely large feed rates in excess of 5 000 m3 per hour for approximately 5 years in your mineral processing application. Our trommels Screens are manufactured according to ISO: 9002 and come equipped with machined flanges to ensure seamless contact with mill trunnion flange to prevent stress in the joint.
Multotec trommels are designed for:
- Use at the end of mills to remove scats and worn grinding media
- Use at the end of scrubbers for oversize removal
- Heavy mineral processing applications such as rotating the feed and improving the removal of mineral sands from organic matter
- Reduced pegging and blinding thanks to trommel rotation.
Our trommels offering caters for all your mineral processing needs! Enquire here today!
Click on the links below to find a trommel solution that is best suited to you!
- Trommel Screens (with modular panels)– only worn panels need to be replaced
- Large Trommel Screens with Cast Polyurethane Panels – high throughput screening
- Modular Polyurethane or Rubber Screen Panels – with scrolls and weir bars
- Mill and Scrubber Trommels –for screening and washing media
- Self-Driven Trommels– propelled by hydraulic or mechanical power
- Double Trommels – with two aperture grades within the same unit
Features of our trommel screens:
- All trommel sub frames are vibratory and thermal stress relieved
- Welds are NDT tested prior to rubber lining
- High-impact and abrasion resistant
- FEA design techniques produce a precision engineered frame
- Trommel screens sized in diameter and aperture according to your application requirements
- Dual sizing in a single trommel possible (see Double Trommels)
Need more info on our coal centrifuges? Send us an enquiry here today!
Specially designed trommel screen panels:
- Modularpolyurethaneor rubber panels where only individual worn panels need to be replaced and not the entire system.
- These panels can be removed from the inside of the trommel only – increasing safety
- Can be fastened with Pins & Sleevesor Bolt Down
Robust and durable trommel frames:
- Frames withstand stresses from deformation of supporting trunnion, weight of trommel itself and processing loads
- Optimised designs with state-of-the-art technology: Finite Element Analysis
Multotec provides tailor-made, process-specific trommels in several forms to optimise drainage and sizing requirements. Contact us today to find a trommel solution for your application.
In the News
Reaping the Rewards in Russia: Multotec at the XII CIS Congress of Mineral Processing Engineers