Vacuum Membrane Press
Vacuum Membrane Press from Multotec form part of its Micronics range of filter presses and filter plates. Multotec stocks standard stock plates as well as special custom designed plates aimed to lower your total cost per ton processed.
Multotec filter plates for filter presses include plates for its vacuum membrane press, recessed membrane press and plate & frame filter press. All of these plates, including those for vacuum membrane press, are available in polypropylene, kynar, stainless steel or aluminium material – and all cloth is specifically designed to match your filter plate.
Micronics vacuum membrane press from the Multotec range incorporate the VP vacuum pulse drying filter press, which produces filter cakes with a greater solids content than typical vacuum membrane press filters. This specialised vacuum membrane press achieves the correct levels of moisture more quickly and is very effective for drying filter cake economically.
Find out more about our cyclones and Click here to contact us today!
Benefits of Multotec Vacuum Membrane Press:
Benefits of Multotec’s vacuum membrane presses are similar to all of filter press in its Micronics range of filter press: These include but are not limited to:
- Custom designed for difficult applications
- Sustained operating ability and low operating costs
- Efficient and economical dewatering with trouble-free operation
- Fully-integrated system designs and installation
- Manual, semi-automatic and fully-automatic machines
Multotec supplies vacuum membrane press and a range of filter press for all separation applications. Click here to see details on our range filter press
Multotec filter press
In addition to vacuum membrane press, Multotec supplies a comprehensive range of filter press; filter press specified to design; and all-inclusive after-sales field service. Our product range includes:
- Ishigaki Filter Press are designed for fully-automatic, long-lasting performance.
- Seprotech Rapid Filter Press reduces processing times by up to 10 minutes.
- Micronics Filter Presses are designed for high- to medium-capacity filtration that requires fast, reliable solid / liquid separation with minimal downtime.
- Filter Press Accessories ensure your filter press system achieves higher levels of performance in a wider range of mineral processing applications.
Reduce component stress, improve safety and lower operating costs with Multotec’s filter press systems!
Over 40 years’ experience in the mining, mineral processing, petrochemical and power generation industries has allowed Multotec to optimise their operations by developing and manufacturing high-quality, application-specific filter presses.
Rapid separation times increase processing efficiency
Separation cycles are completed within 15 - 20 minutes – a 10-minute decrease in processing time when compared to conventional hydraulic presses.
Reduced component stress, improved safety and lower operating costs
Just 8% of the pressure that powers conventional hydraulic presses is required for rapid filter press clamping force, contributing to a saver process environment.
Automate your press’ internal cleaning
Excessive build-up of material residue is eliminated by internal travelling spray bars that wash the entire filter cloth array simultaneously between each cycle. The process takes only 40 seconds.
Contact Multotec on +27 (0) 11 923 6000 or complete the enquiry form to get the most ideal mineral processing equipment for your application requirements.