Wedge Wire Screen Filters
Wedge wire screen filters from Multotec optimise your separation and filtration processes by withstanding abrasive and corrosive mineral processing applications.
Our wedge wire screen filters are manufactured from high grade stainless steel and are available as flat panels or spot-weld cylindrical panels to suit all applications.
Wedge wire screen filters for abrasive applications: manufactured from Grade 430 stainless steel for coarse minerals processing. This ferrous steel, which is also nickel free not only offers high abrasion resistance, but also good welding capability. In addition, Multotec supplies hard chroming of surfaces for extremely abrasive applications.
Wedge wire screen filters for corrosive applications: manufactured from Grade 304 stainless steel for highly acidic minerals processing. This steel is made up of 18% chromium and 8% nickel for durable and long-lasting filtering performance. Grade 316 stainless steel is available on request for highly corrosive applications.
Complete the enquiry form and we’ll contact you with the info you need.
Our range of wedge wire screen filters includes:
High-strength, stainless steel Optima wedge wire CIP/CIL screens offer improved wear resistance in coarse mineral processing applications. Each CIP/CIL wedge wire screen filter is custom-made for each installation. Multotec also offers wedge wire screen segments with specified sealing requirements for Kambalda screens.
Optima wedge wire flat drainage panels provide high abrasion and corrosion resistance in vibrating screen applications. These panels provide high-release angles and result in minimal pegging in harsh screening media applications.
Discover more. Click here to complete an enquiry form and one of our specialists will contact you.
Features and benefits of our wedge wire screen filters:
- Precise sizing maintained with wedge wire screen filters
- Maximised open-area drainage
- High abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Machine spot-welded for high strength throughout
- High release angles
- Custom made to suit specific machines and applications
- Minimal pegging in difficult applications
- Wide range of apertures and profiles available
Multotec’s wedge wire screen filters are trusted by international mining giants in some of the world’s harshest operating conditions!
Multotec manages wedge wire screen filter production, from design to maintenance!
- Multotec uses specialised trajectory modelling to ensure the ideal screen is selected for your application
- All wedge wire screen filters are designed in-house using specialised tools according to your application requirements
- Multotec will then install the wedge wire screen filter on site
- Wedge wire screen filters can be monitored for wear and improved throughputs with our innovative Hawkeye™ condition monitoring software
- Multotec offers comprehensive field service maintenance offerings for every wedge wire screen filter sold!
Contact Multotec today and maximise your mineral screening performance!
In the News
Mineral Processing Company Expands South American Service Offering (August 2018)