Conveyor System Solutions
Multotec Multolag™ and MATO conveyor belt systems and products are proven to reduce downtime and belt slippage in your application! Our in-house developed systems are able to reduce your conveyance costs with reduced friction and wear rates!
Our belt cleaning and fastening systems ensure fewer belt stoppages and downtime; and our direct bond ceramic pulley lagging systems reduce conveyor belt slip for drive and non-drive pulleys.
Each product in our conveyor belt systems range works to increase the lifespan of your at loading points by absorbing the energy of ore transfer, and providing wear resistance with our range of Multolag™ ceramic products.
Our conveyer system solutions comprise:
- Multolag™ Pulley Lagging: a bond ceramic pulley lagging system for drive and non-drive pulleys
- Multotec Loading Points: rubber-manufactured low-friction impact bars, compounded specifically for high-energy absorption
- Primary and secondary MATO Belt Cleaners: provide high cleaning levels and guarantee smooth efficient conveyor belt functioning
- MATO Belt Fasteners: high-performance fasteners and light tensile conveyor belt fasteners
Benefits of conveyor system solutions:
- Low friction reduces wear
- Facilitates increased plant availability
- Reduces downtime and operating costs
- Belt tracking easily maintained
- Long product life reduces overheads
In the News
Multotec Builds High Recovery Water Treatment Plant in Middle East (Nov 2018)
Multolag™ pulley lagging comprises ceramic drive and non-drive pulley lagging which does not wear, reducing downtime and costs.View Multolag™ Pulley Lagging Product Details
Loading points feature low friction impact bars with a focus on low maintenance and ease of installation.View Loading Points Product Details
Multotec uses only MATO belt cleaning products to increase your conveying uptime.View MATO Conveyor Belt Cleaners Product Details
MATO Conveyor Solutions supplies the full range of conveyor belt solutions. View the full range of products here!View MATO Conveyor Solutions Product Details
MATO Belt Clamps are used in some of Africa’s toughest mining applications to help maintenance teams safely prepare conveyor belts for splicing.View MATO Conveyor Belt Clamps Product Details
Cut any PVC, rubber or ply conveyor belt quickly and safely with MATO one- and two-way conveyor belt cutters. Click for more info!View MATO Conveyor Belt Cutters Product Details