AG Mill Liners
Multotec rubber and rubber composite liners are suitable for all AG Mill applications.
- Rubber liners are suitable for AG Mills handling diamond ore to minimise the potential of diamond breakage
- MultoMet and HD (Heavy Duty) MultoMet linings can be supplied for AG Mill operations treating harder or more abrasive ore
- Multotec pays special attention to the design of the discharge arrangements due to the large diameter of the AG Mills
Save costs by reducing downtime and increasing liner wear resistance
Multotec’s AG Mill liners features
- Suitable for all AG Mill applications
- Rubber liners fitted manually reduces installation time
- Available in a wide range of designs, dimensions and profiles
Our products are designed by combining computer simulation results and inspection data to optimise charge trajectory and wear life, and decrease downtime. The rubber compound used in our lining components is formulated to provide a combination of good impact and high wear resistance, ultimately increasing product life.
Multotec pays special attention to the design of the discharge arrangements due to the large diameter of the AG Mills
This is available to the global market, except for Australia, New Zealand and South East Asian markets.
Speak to a Multotec consultant today about how we can manufacture
a performance-enhancing process solution for you!