Multotec manufactures cyclone spares for its complete ranges of DMS Cyclones and Hydrocyclones. With 6 models of DMS Cyclones and Hydrocyclones, each available in 5 to 12 different sizes with numerous configurations, means we have in excess of 10 000 cyclone spare parts for these two cyclone ranges.
In addition to manufacturing these parts, Multotec holds critical parts in stock for clients after entering client agreements to reduce clients’ unplanned downtime.
When Multotec’s spares cannot be used due to another cyclone brand being installed, our adapter pieces allow for the fitment of specific Multotec wear items like spigots or vortex finders.
Multotec is a world-leading manufacturer of cyclone spares for mineral processing applications with over 45 years’ experience.
In almost 70 countries, on 6 continents, Multotec’s manufacturing centres of competence meet the highest global and local manufacturing standards – wherever you are.
Advantages of Multotec cyclone spares
Multotec provides full technical support, service and complete spare parts backup.
- Spares for every component of every cyclone in DMS & Hydro Cyclone ranges reduces unplanned downtime
- Helps prevent bottle-necking thereby enhancing process efficiency
- Adapters allow for fitment of some Multotec spares to other brand cyclones*
- Ongoing technical feedback allows for process optimisation
- Field services available to minimise downtime risks
*Adapters do not ensure fitment of all Multotec cyclone spares to other brand cyclones – spares may not be interchangeable with another cyclone brand.
Multotec manufactures spares for every single component of our DMS Cyclone and Hydrocyclone ranges.