Gravity Slurry Feed Distributors
Gravity slurry feed distributors from Multotec comprise orifice type and slot type gravity slurry feed distributors each with various distributors and up to 36 outlets. Comprising long-lasting, highly abrasion resistant polyurethane protected working surface extends product life, they can be either top- or bottom-fed.
Features and benefits of our gravity fed slurry distributors:
- Various distributors with up to 36 outlets available for accurate and efficient pulp distribution
- Light weight, space saving configuration
- Robust, galvanised steel shell
- Cast in long lasting, high abrasion resistant polyurethane
- Easily replaceable head and adjustable feed outlets
- Top and bottom feeds available
- Modular routing of rigid piping
The orifice type feed pipe polyurethane lined while that of the slot type is manufactured from HDPE, the orifice distributor shell comprises long-lasting polyurethane lined working surfaces and the slot distributor shell is manufactured from LDPE. Both shells are corrosion-resistant.
This is available to the global market.
Slot type gravity slurry feed distributors extend product life and its up to 36 outlets come standard in 3 diameter sizesView Slot Type Gravity Slurry Feed Distributors Product Details
Multotec’s orifice type gravity slurry feed distributors enhance accuracy and increase productivity through 36 outletsView Orifice Type Gravity Slurry Feed Distributors Product Details