Medium-duty Metal Pump
The Multotec MD metal pump range is a cost-effective solution for medium-duty slurry applications, and the design allows for easy maintenance.This versatile metal pump has been specifically designed to increase wear performance and efficiently transport highly dense and corrosive slurries in a variety of applications.
Manufactued in South Africa to withstand tough operating conditions, this MD pump is constructed with a combination of alloys to provide long-lasting performance.This horizontal, non-lined metal pump range allows for various impeller designs to accommodate varying particle sizes with high processing efficiency.
The pumps discharge sizes vary from 25 to 250 mm, and provides high capacities of up to 900 m 3/ hr.
Feature of this pump:
- Unlined volute design
- Interchangeable medium- and heavy-duty bearing units
- Simplified single-piece frame design
- Designed to support standard- and heavy-duty bearing units
- Minimised vibration and shaft deflection
Increase your processing efficiencies with an industrial slurry pump from Multotec! Enquire here now!
- Solid casing design
- Ease of rotation and maintenance on casing with improved clamp design
- Various impeller designs to suit any application (metal or rubber)
- Impeller adjustment via bearing assembly
- Expulsion vanes on impeller shroud, minimise stuffing box
- Various materials to suit any application (chrome and stainless steel materials)
- Stuffing box (full flow, low flow and ultra flow)
- Expeller seal, mechanical seal
MD metal pump assembly:
Multotec’s expertise in pumps:
In 2015, we expanded our product range to include solutions for agricultural, construction and process water industries. To this end, we now offer a comprehensive range of pumps, effluent treatment solutions and metals recovery processes.
We have developed eight ranges of industrial slurry pumps for mineral processing, power generation, water & sewage, building sand & gravel and agriculture. These are designed to cut costs and increase overall process efficiency.
Our pump ranges incorporate solutions for corrosive slurry operations, medium-duty slurry applications and CIP processes, large solids, abrasive slurries, sump applications including spillage and carbon transfer. Some units feature interchangeable casing liners and are available in different spindle lengths and various materials of construction.
Achieve your mineral processing goals with Multotec Contact us today! Enquire here now by filling out the form above!
Multotec slurry pumps are available to the global market