Ancillary Dry Sampling
Find all the secondary sampling products you need for your dry sampling applications with Multotec.
From belt feeders to splitters and ratio dividers, Multotec manufactures a complete range of ancillary sampling and preparation equipment to assist you manage, divide and process representative (accurate and reproducible), unbiased mineral samples from your material feed.
As a global leader in dry bulk sampling, we help to ensure you preserve the integrity of your collected samples by avoiding environmental contamination and loss of moisture during sample preparation.
- Precise sample increment mass reduction/division and sample management in accordance with relevant ISO standards and best sampling practise
- Rugged construction that delivers a reliable, low-maintenance sampling solution
- Suits various top sizes of material and variable division ratios
- Discharge chute or vertical gravity flow applications with up to quaternary stages
- Suitable for crushing hard materials, like iron ore
Over 30 years of global mineral sampling experience
- Multotec has installed over 700 sampling equipment into the majority of local and select international mineral markets in the last decade. These industries include coal, iron ore, manganese, chrome, aluminium, ferroalloys, lime, heavy mineral sand, diamond, gold, platinum, copper, lithium and zinc.
- The dry sampling equipment has been designed with chute work consisting of the following characteristics: minimum slopes of 70° and round corners to eliminate material build-up and avoid blockages.
- Multotec has been manufacturing and supplying sampling equipment under licence to Siebtechnik GmbH, Germany, since 1987.
Multotec offers 24/7 sampling field service maintenance
Your total mineral sampling partner
For over 45 years, Multotec has partnered global companies in mining, mineral processing and power generation to enhance the efficiency of their operations through the development and manufacture of high-quality, application-specific mineral sampling equipment and solutions.
As part of a total processing solution in which Multotec partners with clients for the lifespan of their plant or extractive application, Multotec’s sampling expertise optimise production processes to ensure a lower cost-per-ton. This allows for quality products to be produced at a consistent specification.
The Multotec Group is active in almost 70 countries throughout Africa, Asia, Australia, North and South America. Through our global network, we ensure the world’ leading sampling technologies are available on your doorstep.
Optimise the management of your dry mineral samples with the Multotec range of ancillary sampling equipment.
This product is available in Sub-Saharan Africa, Australia and South America (Brazil, Chile and Peru).
In the News
World Conference Sampling and Blending 2019
The 9th World Conference of Sampling and Blending (WCSB9) was held from 6 – 9 May 2019 in Beijing, with a record attendance of 450 delegates!
Rotary sample indexers accurately divide or allocate your separate mineral samples or relevant product into 4 or more different bins.View Rotary Sample Indexer Product Details
Sample carousel collectors accumulate composite samples into separate and sequential containers once each is filled.View Sample Carousel Collector Product Details
Sample feeder conveyors safely enclose and consistently dose mineral sample increments in between unit sampling, crushing and division steps.View Sample Feeder Conveyor Product Details
Variable Ratio Dividers from Multotec are used for reliable dry material constant mass sample division.View Variable Ratio Divider Product Details
Our Rotating Cone Sampler provides a dry continuous discharge sample at division ratios up to 1000:1 – ideal for representative online analyser feed. Find out more about real time process monitoring.View Rotating Cone Sampler Product Details
Rotating Tube Splitters reduce mineral sample quantities into multiple fractions for convenient separate processing.View Rotating Tube Splitter Product Details
Rotating plate dividers and vezin splitters provide continuous or timed sample division in bulk materials handling systems for providing high integrity results.View Rotating Plate Divider / Dry Vezin Splitter Product Details
Rotary sample splitters accurately divide your mineral samples into 10 or more different bins.View Rotary Sample Splitter Product Details
Partner with Multotec today to achieve your mineral processing goals
We provide peace of mind with real-time supply, installation and asset management and flow sheet solutions with emphasis on plant availability, and service support to mines, project houses and a growing OEM client base.