Sample Carousel Collector
Utilising a compact, rugged construction, sample carousels from Multotec enable operators to collect a given sample stream into dedicated containers to make final composite sample handling more manageable. Bins are sequentally filled for a lot or consignment via rotation of the table.
The sample carousel is fully-customisable to the unique requirements of each application and is suitable for large composite sample sizes. It can accommodate between 4 to 20 containers of up to 100 litres capacity each. A geared brake motor (0.25 to 1.5 kW) can be configured to slowly rotate the table to the next selected position.
Container units fill sequentially on a timed basis or via intelligent selective filling. Samples can also be defined via a rotary index arrangement whereby replicate samples of equal mass are collected in a number of prearranged canisters. Bin indicator sensors locate bin positions or presence.
Complete the enquiry form and we’ll contact you with the info you need.
Our Sample Carousel Collectors feature:
- Compact and circular construction with lockable doors / safety switches
- Wide range of selective filling or indexing with the use of a mini PLC
- Maintenance friendly and easily accessible via various doors
- Timer based or intelligent PLC system control
- Mounting brackets provided with adjustable feet
- Alternative moving inlet chute design and fixed position containers
- Proximity sensors for bucket position control and location detection
- Photo cell for bin level detection
Multotec’s sample carousel collectors provide effective mineral sampling solutions through a wide range of storing or indexing possibilities!
This product is available in Sub-Saharan Africa, Australia and South America (Brazil, Chile and Peru).