Dry Vezin Sampler
The Multotec Dry Vezin Sampler provides an accurate, representative dry sampling solution for a wide range of minerals, including coal, iron ore, precious metals, heavy minerals, filtered dust and base metals. It can also be used for sampling and sub-dividing dry foodstuffs.
Each aspect of the Multotec Dry Vezin Sampler is designed to deliver representative sampling conditions according to the Theory of Sampling, and high-quality materials are used to ensure maximum durability in dry sampling applications.
Features of the Multotec Dry Vezin Sampler:
- Radially tapered cutters
- Critical speeds of up to 0.35 m/s
- Generously protruding cutter edges (w. option for replaceable hoods)
- 50% excess cutter volume prevents material reflux
- Sufficient outlet capacity prevents material build up in the housing
- Steep discharge angles (60°) prevent blockages
- Steel construction maximises abrasion- and corrosion resistance
- Optional linings
With models ranging from 50 NB through to 600 NB inlet diameter; a division ratio of down to 5%; the choice between 1, 2, 3 or 4 cutter options; together with our in-house custom design capabilities, means the Multotec Dry Vezin Sampler range is a valuable addition to almost any mineral processing application.
Looking for dry sampling equipment you can rely on to give you the representative samples you need? Speak to Multotec todayto find out more about our Dry Vezin Sampler!