Hammer Cross Belt Sampler
Hammer cross belt samplers from Multotec provide representative, cross belt samples of particulate material from a moving conveyor belt. The hammer sampler is more easily installed and retrofitted than cross stream samplers to provide a reliable sampling operation and so ensure your mineral beneficiation or processing delivers the product you require.
The hammer sampler can be set up to suit all conveyor belt installations from 450 mm to 2 100 mm wide and on horizontal or inclined aspects up to 18°. It is designed to suit various troughing angles of 20° to 38°.
Multotec’s hammer cross belt sampler was first developed and installed by Siebtechnik in Germany in 1964 in the local coal industry. Since then, the company has constantly sought to refine and optimise its sampling equipment through the process and design knowledge it has consistently acquired in the area of dry sampling.
Manufactured in South Africa according to ISO 9001:2000 standards.
Our technical experts are here to help. Complete the enquiry form for more information.
Our hammer cross belt samplers feature:
- Idler trough angles of between 20° to 38°
- Suits belts from 450 mm (18”) to 2 100 mm (84”) wide
- Durable stainless or Mn steel sample cutter scoop design
- Shims/spacers used to ensure cutter has positive content with belt surface
- Computer generated design models in Inventor for correct sampling
- New skew cutter designs to reduce material disturbance and eliminate spillage
This is available in Sub-Saharan Africa, Australia and South American (Brazil, Chile and Peru) markets.
Speak to a Multotec consultant today about how we can manufacture
a performance-enhancing process solution for you!