Multotec is a leading provider of reputable wet sampling solutions and range of sampling equipment, including those for sample preparation, to the global mining and minerals market.
Their accredited sampling design focuses on all precious and base metals, uranium, phosphate, titanium oxide, tungsten, industrial and various other minerals in the mineral processing industry.
With our extensive range of wet samplers, dual or replicate sampling is possible, which helps to ensure sample integrity is preserved. Additionally, assessing equipment precision levels between the dual samples is also done. A few other features and benefits include:
Industrial samplers from Multotec:
- Process 6 000 m3/hour flow rates and higher
- Are suitable for up to 900 NB vertical pipe columns or larger with gravity flow slurry streams
- Offer composite sample drying and storage
- Utilise various materials of construction as recommended
- Have optional water flushing systems
Multotec has designed, manufactured and supplied wet sampling equipment to the global market since 1987.
Sampling specialists and other benefits
Selecting the best, and the most cost-effective, solutions to suit all of your sampling applications is made possible by our sampling specialists. They have experience in all aspects of “correct” sampling over an extensive range of mineral applications.
- The various materials of construction used for wet sampling samplers are rubber-lined mild steel, various stainless steel types and ceramic lining.
- Where recommended, custom-built primary sample receiving hoppers with air agitation and sample collection cabinets are supplied.
- The optional water flushing systems come complete with nozzles, hoses, solenoids and automated electrical controls.
- With regards to the sampler designs handling flow rates as much as 6 000 m3/hour and higher, this can be done for slurries with up to 55% solids, depending on the solids SG.
This is available to the global market, except for European markets.
In the News
SOLUTION FOCUS GROWS MULTOTEC FOOTPRINT IN WEST AFRICA
Speak to a Multotec consultant today about how we can manufacture
a performance-enhancing process solution for you!
Take slurry flow ‘specimens’ from pressurised lines in metallurgical accounting applications. Can be used for process control purposes.View Shark Fin Sampler Product Details
Avoid sampling errors (biases) and associated hidden costs with Two-In-One rotary cross cut samplers from Multotec.View Two-in-One Sampler Product Details
Add accurate and reliable process control to your vertical gravity flow streams with our primary rotary cross cut sampler.View Primary Rotary Cross Cut Sampler Product Details
Collect accurate samples with Francis Pitard accredited vezin slurry sampler designs from Multotec for all your metallurgical accounting needs.View Vezin Slurry Sampler Product Details
Launder or linear cross cut samplers for horizontal or inclined open slurry stream applications for accurate and representative cross cut samples.View Launder Cross Cut Sampler Product Details
Our In-Line Pressure Pipe sampling device provides indicative mineral qualities only within samples under highly pressurised conditions in slurry pipelines and for plant control purposes only.View Pressure Pipe Sampler Product Details