Vezin Slurry Sampler
Vezin slurry samplers from Multotec are gravity fed, rotary-type slurry sampler units. They are constructed from mild steel and rubber-lined or moulded from polyethylene making them lightweight, chemically inert and more cost-effective while retaining sampling integrity.
Multotec’s vezin slurry sampler benefits
- Compliant with the highest design standards
- Provides reliable samples
- Operation can be continuous or time-based
- Time-based version is infinitely adjustable
- Provides final composite sample at recommended frequencies
- Replicate or dual samples possible
Save hidden costs by retaining sample integrity with vezin samplers from Multotec
Primary vezin sampler features
- Reliable primary sample taking or division with single radially tapered cutter
- High sample extraction ratio possible at high sampling frequencies
- Large lid or inspection door with safety mesh included
- Spray nozzles provided in housing for wash water to prevent build up
- Cutter heads are easily replaceable and long lasting
- Representative two-stage sampling used for high flow rates exceeding
- Recommended cutter speeds of 0.38m/s to 0,45m/s used
Enhance your plant performance. Contact Multotec today!
For the primary vezin sampler to be operated on a continuous basis, the primary slurry feed to the unit need be continuous. The unit then representatively splits the primary sample or process feed by means of a predetermined division ratio. One to four radially tapered cutter hoods are possible dependent on the application and cutter widths of 10 mm to 40 mm wide can be accommodated providing often-needed versatility.
Secondary vezin sampler features
- Polyurethane conical retainer at vezin inlet to trickle feed slurry
- Reliable sample sub-division with multiple sub cuts of 10 to 30 possible
- Mild steel rubber lined or moulded polyethylene housing fabricated
- Secondary sample division ratio (4% to 16%) possible
- 20 mm to 40 mm radially tapered cutter widths
- Maximum of 4 cutters possible
- Replaceable cutter hoods – stainless steel or moulded composite
- Replicate or dual composite samples possible
This is available to the global market, except for European markets.
In the News
Multotec Celebrates Koketso Mokoena’s 10th Birthday at Little Eden
Speak to a Multotec consultant today about how we can manufacture
a performance-enhancing process solution for you!