Interstage Screening (CIP/CIL)
Multotec’s wedge wire carbon-in-pulp (CIP) and carbon-in-leach (CIL) Interstage screening solutions ensure even wear and extended life. To facilitate accurate cut points and minimal binding, our precision-made symmetrical seamless wedge wire cylinders are spot-welded and ensure close tolerances on aperture sizes.
Features and benefits of our CIP / CIL screens:
- No air required to clean screening surface during operation
- Efficient manufacture of seamless Wedge Wire Cylinders facilitate quick delivery times
- Manufactured from abrasion and corrosion-resistant Wedge Wire
- Seamless cylinder design eliminates welds – providing longer life and improved performance
- Custom-made according to specific requirements – range of Cylinder sizes, aperture sizes and wedge wire profiles.
Multotec’s CIP and CIL Interstage screening systems are custom-made and ensure even wear and tear – ultimately extending the applications lifespan. Contact Multotec here here.
Wedge wire cylinders
Wedge wire cylinders from Multotec are manufactured for all types of mechanically and air-swept cylindrical Interstage screens. Standard diameter cylinders are seamless and flanged together in 2 or 3 sections if preferential wear occurs at different levels in the tank.
Cylinders are custom-made for specific applications taking the aperture size and wedge wire profile as well as diameter, height and flange details into account.
Apertures and materials of construction:
The carbon or resin size range dictates the aperture size of the screen. Multotec provides all standard aperture sizes, and the cylindrical welding machine can manufacture any intermediate aperture size. Our cylinders can be fabricated using different profiles specifically designed for the carbon recovery process. Additional advantages include:
- Advanced measurement and control instrumentation, which allows close tolerances on apertures to be achieved
- The CIP profile has a high release angle which reduces blinding, and an improved open area increases throughput
- The 28 cp profile, also used in the gold mining industry, can provide even longer life
- 304 or 316 stainless steel is used for applications subject to corrosion, while 430 stainless steel is used in areas that require abrasion resistance properties only
Our team of highly skilled and qualified engineers have extensive application knowledge and technical expertise - ensuring you get the most accurate screening media solution.
This is available to the South American and African markets.
In the News
Multotec Botswana invests in education SED to uplift community primary schools (December 2017)