Optima Wedge Wire CIP/CIL Screens
High-strength, stainless steel Optima wedge wire CIP (Carbon in Pulp) and CIL (Carbon in Leach) screens from Multotec are custom-made for each installation and feature wedge wire screen segments with specified sealing requirements for Kambalda screens.
Multotec’s Optima wedge wire CIP/CIL screens are ideal for tough operating conditions where high-release angles are required for minimal pegging in harsh screened media.
Multotec’s wedge wire is manufactured from durable 430 stainless steel in order to ensure long life through high abrasion and corrosion resistance as well as exceptional weldability.
All Optima wedge wire CIP/CIL screens are customised according to your exact application requirements according to type and size of aperture profile, slot widths and materials of construction.
Features of our Optima wedge wire CIP/CIL screens:
- Used on Kambalda interstage screening
- Unique designs for every installation
- High abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Customised size and materials according to your requirements
- Wide range of standard apertures and profiles available ex-stock
- Available with a wide range of screen fastening systems and accessories
Multotec uses high-grade, durable stainless steel in its wedge wire screens – minimising wear and achieving long-lasting performance.
This is available to the South American and African markets.