Rubber screens from Multotec are specifically designed to absorb impact, ultimately improving equipment wear life. The range includes modular rubber panels and rubber trommel panels – rubber lining that helps you achieve optimum screen use in coarse and heavy duty mineral processing applications.
- Heavy-duty internal frame absorbs impact and provides support
- Features a wide range of apertures for various applications
- Suitable for both high moisture and dry applications
- Significantly reduces pegging and blinding
- Available with a wide range of screen fastening systems and accessories
Absorbs impact, reduces pegging and blinding
Multotec rubber screens feature:
The entire product lifecycle of your screening media, from design and installation to monitoring of equipment, is managed by Multotec in-house to ensure they deliver optimum performance
Modular Screen Panels
- Screen size: 305 x 305 mm or 305 x 610 mm
- Screen thickness: 30 to 90 mm
- Wide range of self-relieving apertures
- Accurate cut points
- Sizes: 1 000 to 4 000 mm and 3 000 to 15 000 mm diameter
- Custom sizes available
- Large range of aperture sizes
- High volumetric throughputs
These rubber trommel panels are ideal for course and heavy-duty applications, and overall screening costs are reduced. This is because the number of panels required for Multotec rubber trommel screens are greatly reduced compared to other manufacturers.
Multotec – providing the highest available wear-resistant screens
Connecting your screen:
There are 2 methods of securing our rubber manufactured screens:
- Modular Panels and H-Pin and H-Sleeve System:
These are suited to standard frames; special runner frames like Saddle Top and Pip Top; and box frames. The H-Sleeve clamping is used to secure a panel attachment and improve the frame life. The H-Pin fastens panels achieving improved attachment
- Bolt-Down Rubber Panels:
These are available in a range of sizes and thicknesses and the apertures are all moulded with self-relieving angles to minimise pegging. They suit any application requirement, from high impact, heavy-duty applications to sliding abrasions.
Our focus is on reduced wear
Rubber’s ability to reduce wear and maintenance requirements in screening applications is well known. Multotec enhances this natural wear ability through a team of quality control specialists that monitor its panel manufacturing process.
All rubber trommel panels are compression moulded and designed to improve wear life in particularly abrasive applications such as heavy mineral processing such including gold and copper processing.
Rubber press inventory
Multotec’s rubber manufacturing facility features over 10 large rubber screen presses – some of the biggest in the world. This state-of-the-art technology helps ensure world-class screen panels for maximum performance.
This specialised focus means that Multotec guarantees the strongest screens for all their customers’ unique screening requirements.
International mining giants trust in Multotec’s screens
High wear resistance and the high drainage throughputs achieved in some of the world’s harshest operating conditions have endeared Multotec screens to most international mining giants.
Uniquely moulded for specific applications
Multotec’s unique manufacturing capability and extensive understanding of the global mineral processing various application requirements results in screen panels that are customised according to your exact application and output requirements!
Multotec is able to increase the wear life of your screen panels with its innovative internal frame support and can either be injection moulded or compression moulded according to your exact wear specifications. These panels provide even feed distribution and flexible aperture sizes for harsh, abrasive applications.
While screens manufactured from rubber are used throughout the mineral processing industry, they are frequently used in processing ore from the iron ore, coal, gold and copper mining industries.
Multotec’s screens are available in a wide range of apertures and profiles – providing the highest wear resistance available according to specific application requirements. Multotec’s unique manufacturing capability enables them to customise screen panels to suit rubber screening machines and applications.
Rubber Accessories for screens
In addition to its modular and trommel rubber manufactured screens, Multotec stocks and
- Steel backed rubber feed box liners: these are supplied either as plain or drilled. The bolt holes are sealed with rubber plugs and then bolted into position.
- Conventional steel backed rubber side liners: supplied as plain or drilled to suit your side plates, and then bolted into position.
- Triangular rubber side clamping bars, which are supplied with T-bolt and angled washer.
- Ceramic and rubber composite RubHex curtains can be supplied to glue onto the screen cross members to protect the beams from abrasion by particles passing through the screen apertures.
At Multotec, your screen panels and plates come standard with application knowledge, industry understanding, refined engineering and field service maintenance.
This is available to the South American and African markets.
In the News
Technology Allows Multotec to Offer a Host of Heavy and Light Duty Rubber Screen Panel Solutions (March 2014)