Rubber Trommel Panels
Achieve maximum throughputs with Multotec’s trommel screen panels. Rubber-lined and secured internally, Multotec’s rubber trommel panels achieve high volumetric throughputs.
Multotec is also able to reduce overall screening costs with its rubber trommel screen panels by minimising the amount of panels needed with this one complete solution.
Multotec’s rubber-lined trommel screen panels are available in modular or heavy duty bolt-down configurations to suit any application requirements from high impact, heavy duty applications to sliding abrasions.
Complete the enquiry form and a Multotec consultant will contact you
Our rubber trommel panels feature:
- Available as bolted or pinned panels to suit all trommel frame sizes
- Bolt-on scrolls and weir bars to direct pulp and reduce overflow
- Ideal for course and heavy duty applications
- High volumetric throughputs
- Cost-effective system
- Large range of existing aperture sizes available
- Available with a wide range of screen fastening systems and accessories
Cut operating costs with Multotec’s high drainage rubber trommel panels.
Our rubber panels absorb impact and reduce pegging and blinding
Multotec’s versatile range of rubber trommel screen panels is available from 1 000 mm to 4 000 mm diameter and from 3 000 mm to 15 000 mm diameter – with custom sizes available.
All rubber trommel panels are compression moulded and designed to improve wear life in particularly abrasive applications such as heavy mineral processing such including gold and copper processing.
This is available to the South American and African markets.