Multotec’s polyurethane sievebends unique designs result in a long working life and reduced turning and energy requirements, while their continuous slot modules are designed for high abrasion applications, comparable to that of wedge wire modules.
Polyurethane sievebends from Multotec feature:
- Constant cut-points
- Self-supporting internal frame for increased durability
- Deflector strips enhance production and machine safety
- Easy maintenance for reduced downtime
Increase your screening uptime with polyurethane sievebends from Multotec
Polyurethane sievebends from Multotec have 3 standard dimensions, suited to your application requirements. However, customised sievebends can be designed for existing installations.
- 800 mm arc length – this size is ideal for areas restricted by height and is generally used for media recovery.
- 1 200 mm arc length – is ideally suited for applications where maximum drainage is required, but available height is insufficient for the 1 600 mm developed length.
- 1 600 mm arc length – is made for maximum drainage and enables reduced effects of any feed errors.
- The non-standard models are 60°, comprise different radii and lengths are developed according to requirements.
Keeping customers’ requirements in mind, various linings are available to suit all applications. These linings comprise high alumina ceramic tiles for long life in abrasive applications, wear resistant epoxies for reduced fire hazard – providing long life and impact resistance.
This is available to the South American and African markets.