Reversible & Static Sievebend Housings
Reversible and static sievebend housings from Multotec are ideal for housing sievebends for heavy minerals, with even spread of feed and adjustable flow control features.
For the reversible sievebend housing, a choice of either a hydraulic or pneumatic tilting system built into the swivel mechanism is available – reducing labour requirements and improving safety conditions. Static sievebend housings have no moving parts, facilitating easy maintenance and reduced downtime, while its non-clogging feature is ideal for high capacity processing.
Manufactured from steel or high-density polyethylene, Multotec’s reversible and static sievebend housings are much lighter than conventional steel sievebend housings, and as no special linings are required for corrosive environments, overheads are reduced and production maximised.
Reversible sievebend housing benefits:
- Choice of hydraulic or pneumatic tilting system
- Reduced feed errors
- Lightweight in construction
- Zero special lining required
Static sievebend housing benefits:
- High capacity
- No moving parts
- Stainless steel wedge wire screen
- Low space requirement
The dimensions for this innovative development in sievebend housing reduces the possibility of feed errors, as the application is set to lift the housing flush with the feed chute.
This sievebend housing accommodates both wedge wire and polyurethane sievebends, which come in 3 standard sievebend dimensions. Multotec also allows for customised reversible sievebend housings depending on your application.
- Ideal for areas restricted by height, the 800 mm arc length is generally used for media recovery.
- Made for maximum drainage, the 1 600 mm arc length reduces the effects of any feed errors.
- For applications where maximum drainage is necessary but available height is inadequate, the 1 200 mm arc length more than adequately performs this function.
- The non-standard models are 60°, comprise different radii and lengths are developed according to requirements.
Complete sievebend installations are designed, manufactured, installed and commissioned by Multotec.
This is available to the South American and African markets.
In the News
SOLUTION FOCUS GROWS MULTOTEC FOOTPRINT IN WEST AFRICA