Wedge Wire Sievebends
Multotec’s uniquely designed wedge wire sievebends mean increased abrasion resistance for a longer life and a larger open area for quicker drainage results in increased productivity. A wide range of application-specific profiles allow for increased versatility, while its sharp cutting action enhances operational efficiency.
Wedge wire sievebends feature:
- Sharp cutting action
- Maximum open area and drainage
- Wide range of profiles
- Abrasion-resistant 430 stainless steel is standard
- 304 or 316 stainless steel for corrosive applications
Maximise drainage and increase efficiency with wedge wire sievebends from Multotec.
Optima wedge wire sievebends
Comparative tests, conducted by major South African sievebend users, prove that Optima wedge wire sievebends from Multotec are the most cost-effective when compared to other sievebends. The welded wedge wire construction ensures maximum open area and efficiency, and the high chrome content gives long life through high abrasion resistance. Complete sievebend installations are designed, manufactured, installed and commissioned by Multotec.
Wedge wire sievebends from Multotec are designed to suit your specific application requirements. This is achieved with 3 standard dimensions and customised wedge wire sievebends for new and existing installations.
- Ideal for areas restricted by height, the 800 mm arc length is generally used for media recovery.
- Made for maximum drainage, the 1 600 mm arc length reduces the effects of any feed errors.
- For applications where maximum drainage is necessary but available height is inadequate, the 1 200 mm arc length more than adequately performs this function.
- The non-standard models are 60°, comprise different radii and lengths are developed according to requirements.
Multotec’s complete range of rubber linings are designed to suit all applications, including high alumina ceramic tiles for long life in abrasive applications, wear resistant epoxies for reduced fire hazard, and impact-resistant rubber linings for impact protection. Our linings work to increase the sievebends lifespan and improve productivity levels.
This is available to the South American and African markets.
In the News
SOLUTION FOCUS GROWS MULTOTEC FOOTPRINT IN WEST AFRICA