Trommel Screens with Modular Panels
Trommel screens below 2 500 mm in diameter are comprised of modular 305 x 305 mm polyurethane or rubber screen panels, catering for applications from high impact to high abrasion, and can incorporate various scroll and weir bar configurations in a trommel solution tailored to your mineral screening.
The modular form also enables high flexibility in the composition of the trommel, and simple transportation and assembly.
The panels are secured to a rubber-lined steel trommel frame, which is designed to support the modular panels on all four sides, via loose pins and sleeves.
Our trommel screens with modular panels are:
- Ideal for smaller end-cycle screening requirements
- Durable polyurethane panels suited for high impact to sliding abrasion applications
- Flexible screening criteria
- Can accommodate various scroll and weir bar configurations
- Easily transported and assembled
Create a trommel screen tailored to your end-cycle processing requirements with Multotec’s modular trommel screen panels!
This is available to the South American and African markets.