Large Trommel Screens with Cast Polyurethane Panels
Trommel Screens with a diameter exceeding 2 500 mm are comprised of heavy-duty cast polyurethane panels that are either bolted or pinned into position. The exceptional strength-to-weight characteristics of polyurethane provide the optimum solution for larger screening applications, with a low mechanical stress and fatigue factor.
Because smaller apertures can be repaired, Multotec ensures that an isolated, seemingly-small problem does not become a general operation-threatening risk.
Large trommel screens with cast polyurethane panels features:
- Ideal for larger screening requirements
- Excellent panel abrasion resistance
- Reduced mass of the trommel frame induces less mechanical stress
- Small apertures can be repaired with Spaltoflex and Forsiplast inserts
- Bolted scroll and weir bars can be installed for enhanced pulp control
Enhance your trommel screening operation with a hard-wearing polyurethane panel solution from Multotec
This is available to the South American and African markets.