- 08/2018 Multotec Showcases Local Manufacture & Innovation At Electra (August 2018)
- 08/2018 Mineral Processing Company Expands South American Service Offering (August 2018)
- 07/2018 3d Printing a Breakthrough for Rapid Prototyping (July 2018)
- 07/2018 Balance Between Mechanisation, Job Creation Must Be Maintained (July 2018)
- 07/2018 Multotec Bridges Minerals Processing Skills Gap with Specialised Training (July 2018)
- 07/2018 Multotec sponsors Career Day at Ga Masemola (July 2018)
The world’s leading mining houses use Multotec equipment
Headquartered in Johannesburg, with global operations throughout Australia, Canada, Europe and South America, Multotec is a plant partner to some of the world’s biggest mining houses. We’re constantly working with our clients to drive continuous process optimisation to their operations with application-specific mineral processing solutions that:
- maximise plant uptime and process efficiency
- increase levels of product quality, consistency and reliability
- enhance product speed to market
By maximising plant performance and productivity through optimum process flow solutions, we help mining clients lower their cost per ton
MPE solutions designed for real field challenges
Multotec equipment has been refined over 40 years’ experience in mineral processing applications through a dedicated team of leading metallurgists and engineers.
Found in 6 continents across the globe, Multotec equipment is manufactured in our 43 000 m2 manufacturing facility in Kempton Park according to state-of-the art design and production capabilities.
In addition to our reputation as one of the world’s leading mineral processing solutions providers, our products are also found in the power generation, process water treatment and chemical / petrochemical industries.
Speak to the mineral processing specialists
A world of knowledge behind
your MPE! Browse our
aftersales services here
or send us your