Achieve Your Mineral Processing Goals With Multotec
With over 45 years’ experience in the mineral processing industry, Multotec’s extensive application knowledge of process flow sheets and technical expertise has enabled it to create customised, application-specific equipment for its clients.
Multotec will partner with you for the entire lifecycle of your plant, providing ongoing equipment and process optimisation to enhance plant efficiency and lower your overall cost per ton.
That’s why the world’s leading mining houses use Multotec mineral processing equipment
- 09/2019 Join our Dense Medium Separation (DMS) Customer Training Workshop
- 09/2019 New Agent in Turkey to Boost Multotec Presence
- 09/2019 Representative Sampling: Key to success in Africa’s commodities
- 08/2019 SOLUTION FOCUS GROWS MULTOTEC FOOTPRINT IN WEST AFRICA
- 08/2019 Join our Milling & Classification Customer Training Workshop
- 07/2019 Multotec Celebrates Koketso Mokoena’s 10th Birthday at Little Eden
The world’s leading mining houses use Multotec equipment
Headquartered in Johannesburg, with global operations throughout Australia, Canada, Europe and South America, Multotec is a plant partner to some of the world’s biggest mining houses. We’re constantly working with our clients to drive continuous process optimisation to their operations with application-specific mineral processing solutions that:
- maximise plant uptime and process efficiency
- increase levels of product quality, consistency and reliability
- enhance product speed to market
By maximising plant performance and productivity through optimum process flow solutions, we help mining clients lower their cost per ton
MPE solutions designed for real field challenges
Multotec equipment has been refined over 40 years’ experience in mineral processing applications through a dedicated team of leading metallurgists and engineers.
Found in 6 continents across the globe, Multotec equipment is manufactured in our 43 000 m2 manufacturing facility in Kempton Park according to state-of-the art design and production capabilities.
In addition to our reputation as one of the world’s leading mineral processing solutions providers, our products are also found in the power generation, process water treatment and chemical / petrochemical industries.
Speak to the mineral processing specialists
A world of knowledge behind
your MPE! Browse our
aftersales services here
or send us your