Achieve Your Mineral Processing Goals With Multotec
With over 40 years’ experience in the mineral processing industry, Multotec’s extensive application knowledge of process flow sheets and technical expertise has enabled it to create customised, application-specific equipment for its clients.
Multotec will partner with you for the entire lifecycle of your plant, providing ongoing equipment and process optimisation to enhance plant efficiency and lower your overall cost per ton.
That’s why the world’s leading mining houses use Multotec mineral processing equipment
- 11/2018 Multotec Builds High Recovery Water Treatment Plant in Middle East (Nov 2018)
- 11/2018 Proven Innovative Scrolled Design On Centrifuge (Nov 2018)
- 11/2018 Innovative Crane Makes Cyclone Maintenance Easy and Safe (Nov 2108)
- 11/2018 Gamsberg Uses Multotec Sampling Solutions (Nov 2018)
- 11/2018 Industry insights under one umbrella (November 2018)
- 11/2018 Manufacturers Commit to Local Procurement as a means to Job Creation (October 2018)
The world’s leading mining houses use Multotec equipment
Headquartered in Johannesburg, with global operations throughout Australia, Canada, Europe and South America, Multotec is a plant partner to some of the world’s biggest mining houses. We’re constantly working with our clients to drive continuous process optimisation to their operations with application-specific mineral processing solutions that:
- maximise plant uptime and process efficiency
- increase levels of product quality, consistency and reliability
- enhance product speed to market
By maximising plant performance and productivity through optimum process flow solutions, we help mining clients lower their cost per ton
MPE solutions designed for real field challenges
Multotec equipment has been refined over 40 years’ experience in mineral processing applications through a dedicated team of leading metallurgists and engineers.
Found in 6 continents across the globe, Multotec equipment is manufactured in our 43 000 m2 manufacturing facility in Kempton Park according to state-of-the art design and production capabilities.
In addition to our reputation as one of the world’s leading mineral processing solutions providers, our products are also found in the power generation, process water treatment and chemical / petrochemical industries.
Speak to the mineral processing specialists
A world of knowledge behind
your MPE! Browse our
aftersales services here
or send us your