Multolag™ is a direct bond ceramic pulley lagging system for drive and non-drive pulleys developed by Multotec. It is a maintenance-free, wear-resistant cover applied to pulley shells.
This patented conveyor pulley system contributes to reduced downtime and lower operating costs by improving traction in drive pulleys and providing a polished low friction surface on non-drive pulleys.
- Ceramic pulley lagging does not wear
- Increased plant availability
- Surface consistency of ceramic lagging maintains belt tracking
- Localised damage can be repaired without replacing complete lagging
Drive and non-drive pulley lagging:
Multotec supplies MultoLag™ drive and non-drive pulley lagging in 7 and 13 mm lagging thickness.
- The non-drive version comprises work-polished smooth ceramic tiles designed to reduce friction and wear on the pulley and the conveyor belt.
- The drive pulley type is made of high-density ceramic tiles, with studs. This helps it maintain maximum traction in all conditions, including wet and muddy conditions.